Programs & Events
The Concord Garden Club offers garden-related events and programming throughout the year. Become a member today and join us! By registering for an event you will automatically receive future CGC event announcements so you won't miss a thing! (You can unsubscribe via email.)
- Mar 25, 1:00 PM – 2:30 PMGibson's Bookstore, 45 S Main St, Concord, NH 03301, USAOPEN TO PUBLIC
- Apr 18, 3:00 PM – 4:00 PMConcord Country Club, 22 Country Club Ln, Concord, NH 03301, USAMEMBERS & GUESTS
- Jun 16, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMZoomMEMBERS & GUESTS
- Time is TBDTBDOur annual decorating day with the Merrimack County Nursing Home residents has been cancelled, due to COVID-19. We will deliver (if possible) pre-decorated mini arrangements at the beginning of December. More information, as it is obtained, will be posted here.
- Jan 20, 1:00 PM – Jan 22, 6:30 PMLeague of NH Craftsmen - Concord NH, 49 S. Main St, Concord, NH 03301, USASee beautiful arrangements paired with beautiful art. Please join us, and invite your friends! Exhibit days/hours: January 20th 1-6:30pm | January 21st & 22nd 10-4pm
- Dec 08, 2021, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PMZoomMEMBERS + GUESTS Member contribution $15 per person Payable to Concord Garden Club. Mail check to Gretchen Coughlin, 95 Kimball Pond Rd, Canterbury NH 03224 IMPORTANT - To prepare for this workshop please visit www.concordgardenclubnh.com/wreath-workshop
TO REGISTER FOR AN EVENT:
(3 Step Process)
Click the "RSVP" button under the specific event below to go to EVENT DETAILS.
From EVENT DETAILS click the "RSVP" button to go to REGISTRATION.
Add your details on the REGISTRATION page and click "SUBMIT".
A confirmation will be sent to the email you provided.
If you do not receive a confirmation email or you have questions please contact: email@example.com